MYLIFE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
Employees of ICPS and MCB Consulting Services and immediate family members residing at the same address can use any of the MyLife services.
The service operates from 08:00 to 20:00 seven days a week and is accessed by:
- Calling +230 203 8800 and using your employee number as identifier. Your family members will also use your employee number to gain access.
- Emailing MyLife at email@example.com
- Registering on the MyLife website (www.mylife.mu) with your employee number. You will create a password on entering for the first time and there is a handy “reset your password” button if you forget your password.
- The website can be accessed from your desktop, tablet or smartphone and allows you to log requests directly on the site
The My Rider courier service operates between 09:00 and 16:00 weekdays (except for public holidays) and requests are made telephonically, via email or via the website. Requests should be submitted by 16:00 the day before a delivery or pick up is required, and is dependent on rider availability.
Any sensitive information you give the MyLife agents will be treated with the strictest confidence.
There is no charge for information, quotes or telephonic advice you receive when calling MyLife, but you will be responsible for the payment of any external products or services arranged for you.
The use of MyLife shall be at your own initiative and risk and ICPS and MCB Consulting Services or its service providers make no representations and give no warranty of any kind – express or implied – regarding the suitability of any MyLife product or service.
Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Vouchers issued are valid for thirty (30 days) from the date of issue/print.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or redeemed against other products purchased in the same currency and/or the value thereof in non-participating merchants or benefits not extended to the programme.
- Extension of the element of value will be at the benefit partner/supplier/merchants discretion and availability of stock.
- The element of value will not apply to items that are not specified on the voucher.
- The supplier/merchant has the right to ask for additional proof of picture identification in the form of a government-issued, valid identification document.
- Detailed terms and conditions of specific vouchers can be obtained by calling MyLife on +230 203 8800.